Friday, October 2, 2009

The Whole Family





I finally got my act together to get an entire set of sibling t-shirts and onesies. As the oldest kid in my family I liked my place (and was so bossy to my younger sisters that I earned the nickname "bossy boots") and would have really liked a t-shirt to let everyone know who I was. I can just imagine a proud big sister or brother in their sibling t-shirt holding their new tiny brother or sister in a little sis/bro onesie. Awww, cute, get your cameras!



3 comments:

  1. Love Love Love it! Just what the moms were asking for. Can you bring some to the cafe? Make sure you have enough for the November show, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you have a face book fan page I can join? Love your stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. never mind, just needed to scroll down... hehe

    ReplyDelete